One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(in Maori culture) young people; the younger generation.‘we don't know what's going on, but the rangatahi do’
- ‘The scheme is backed by Auckland District Health Board and the Rangatahi Maori Mentoring Trust.’
- ‘They have come from every corner of New Zealand: grandmothers and tiny babies, kaumatua and rangatahi.’
- ‘It also has a major influence on increasing the amount of popular music in Maori, further heightening interest of rangatahi in learning their language.’
- ‘It's about real gains, feeding our kids, keeping our whanau well, creating work for our rangatahi, taking control of our future.’
- ‘If we are serious about supporting our rangatahi towards making a successful transition to parenthood, homeownership, financial security, and community-mindedness, we need to demonstrate the willingness of the State to invest in education as a public good.’
- ‘New Zealand's independent voice will not be lost in the melting pot of international politics, and this message is an important one for our rangatahi.’
- ‘It is rangatahi who benefit.’
- ‘A major focus for Maori Touch NZ is nurturing and developing rangatahi.’
- ‘She is successfully implementing innovative, culturally responsive projects that glean tangible positive outcomes for marginalised rangatahi.’
- ‘What we're hearing on the ground is that rangatahi know that their vote will set the direction for the next three years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.