One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(in Maori culture) young people; the younger generation.‘we don't know what's going on, but the rangatahi do’
- ‘New Zealand's independent voice will not be lost in the melting pot of international politics, and this message is an important one for our rangatahi.’
- ‘It also has a major influence on increasing the amount of popular music in Maori, further heightening interest of rangatahi in learning their language.’
- ‘If we are serious about supporting our rangatahi towards making a successful transition to parenthood, homeownership, financial security, and community-mindedness, we need to demonstrate the willingness of the State to invest in education as a public good.’
- ‘It's about real gains, feeding our kids, keeping our whanau well, creating work for our rangatahi, taking control of our future.’
- ‘They have come from every corner of New Zealand: grandmothers and tiny babies, kaumatua and rangatahi.’
- ‘A major focus for Maori Touch NZ is nurturing and developing rangatahi.’
- ‘She is successfully implementing innovative, culturally responsive projects that glean tangible positive outcomes for marginalised rangatahi.’
- ‘What we're hearing on the ground is that rangatahi know that their vote will set the direction for the next three years.’
- ‘The scheme is backed by Auckland District Health Board and the Rangatahi Maori Mentoring Trust.’
- ‘It is rangatahi who benefit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.