One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Among those critics, none has been more rancorously unreflective the former Health Secretary.’
- ‘However rancorously the debate may have raged, actual scientific comparisons are notable by their absence.’
- ‘Viewers often end up thinking that there is no solution to the problem because the two sides are so rancorously polarised.’
- ‘By the end Antrobus has become a self-hating figure rancorously describing his wife as ‘a petty, blind, treacherous little beast‘.’
- ‘In the 1970s, his parents moved from the country's eastern region to settle in Camden, then separated rancorously when he was six.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.