One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In order to minimize this rancidity, manufacturers will hydrogenate the oil.’
- ‘Saturated fats are also more resistant to oxidation, which creates rancidity.’
- ‘Store any leftovers in a cool, dry place because the high oil content of the nuts can lead to rancidity.’
- ‘A practical strategy to check for rancidity is to simply smell the fish oil.’
- ‘Antioxidants added to the fat at the time of storage prevent the occurrence of rancidity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.