One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A practical strategy to check for rancidity is to simply smell the fish oil.’
- ‘Store any leftovers in a cool, dry place because the high oil content of the nuts can lead to rancidity.’
- ‘Saturated fats are also more resistant to oxidation, which creates rancidity.’
- ‘Antioxidants added to the fat at the time of storage prevent the occurrence of rancidity.’
- ‘In order to minimize this rancidity, manufacturers will hydrogenate the oil.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.