One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Capu, who was rambunctiously bouncing near my head, awakened me with a start.’
- ‘All around me students played happily, rambunctiously.’
- ‘The intent to make the already rambunctiously witty play even more so is laudable, as is the casting of new Edmonton talent.’
- ‘Beagles are inclined to play rambunctiously and their spiritedness may lead to accidental injuries to their playmates.’
- ‘Team Two entered the mess hall a bit rambunctiously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.