One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See ram raid
- ‘Police were today hunting ram-raiders who tried to steal a cash machine from a Spar shop earlier today.’
- ‘Despite its recent problems with ram-raiders, Shipley is a town with a lot of potential.’
- ‘The owners of a shop near Selby have expressed their outrage after ram-raiders left their store in ruins.’
- ‘The owner of a valuable parrot stolen by ram-raiders is appealing for help in tracing his feathered friend.’
- ‘The incident came just days after another shop was the victim of ram-raiders for the second time in the space of two months.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.