One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because of problems with radiotherapy machines, some patients were having to wait 12 weeks for treatment after first seeing the radiotherapist.’
- ‘The medical oncologist and radiotherapist should arrange the appropriate delivery of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.’
- ‘The book was written for practicing and teaching pathologists, but it should also be appealing to radiologists, medical and surgical oncologists, and radiotherapists.’
- ‘The choice of radiotherapy regimen was left to the local radiotherapist, but the two regimens shown in previous trials to have good palliative effect were recommended.’
- ‘After consultation with a radiotherapist, it was decided to commence a six week course of radiotherapy as there was a potential danger of compression of the spinal cord.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.