One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because of problems with radiotherapy machines, some patients were having to wait 12 weeks for treatment after first seeing the radiotherapist.’
- ‘The book was written for practicing and teaching pathologists, but it should also be appealing to radiologists, medical and surgical oncologists, and radiotherapists.’
- ‘The medical oncologist and radiotherapist should arrange the appropriate delivery of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.’
- ‘After consultation with a radiotherapist, it was decided to commence a six week course of radiotherapy as there was a potential danger of compression of the spinal cord.’
- ‘The choice of radiotherapy regimen was left to the local radiotherapist, but the two regimens shown in previous trials to have good palliative effect were recommended.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.