One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The aspirate was performed to find out the possible cause of radiologically detected lesions in patients without a known history of malignancy.’
- ‘The particles found at Sandside Bay are radiologically insignificant.’
- ‘Having established radiologically that fluid is present, a sample must be obtained for biochemical, microbiological, and cytological analysis.’
- ‘Radiologically, the mass had the appearance of a soft tissue lesion.’
- ‘Patients were followed up clinically as well as radiologically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.