One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the science of X-rays and other high-energy radiation.‘fears of radiological contamination’‘radiological technicians’
- ‘Diagnosis is based on clinical, radiological or operative findings.’
- ‘They possessed the know-how and the materials to build a radiological weapon.’
- ‘The weapon could be a radiological device, a so-called 'dirty bomb'.’
- ‘She had a substantial international reputation in radiological protection.’
- ‘All patients had radiological evidence of degenerative arthritis.’
- ‘They have access to radiological material like medical isotopes.’
- ‘" There were negative results on anything radiological.’
- ‘Many officers have received training on how to handle chemical, biological or radiological attacks.’
- ‘Throughout his career he remained active in radiological civil defense.’
- ‘Patients with cancer are given a high priority for radiological investigations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.