One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She improved clinically and radiographically, and was switched to intravenous hydrocortisone, 200 mg three times a day, for 2 days, when she again showed clinical and radiographic deterioration.’
- ‘During the 16-month study period, pneumonia was diagnosed radiographically in 32 of the 246 patients assessed.’
- ‘The ability of conventional CT scan and fiberoptic bronchoscopy to localize and properly stage radiographically occult lung cancer in the major airways is limited.’
- ‘Treatment was advocated only if there was evidence of disease progression or if the lesion, as observed radiographically, failed to resolve over a 1-to 2-month period of close observation.’
- ‘The success rate for transduodenal tube location, confirmed radiographically, was 54% with the drug and 46% without the drug.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.