One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A radio presenter or disc jockey.
- ‘Listeners kept calling and sending text messages to the radio jockey from all parts of Mumbai, telling him about the rains in their neighbourhood.’
- ‘The Radio City radio jockey will interview him on the ‘Brunch with the Boss’ show.’
- ‘They feel connected with the station they listen to as the radio jockey talks about their world.’
- ‘When radio jockeys aired a hitherto-unknown singer, little did they know that his voice would raise a storm of appreciation.’
- ‘Carnatica has initiated a voice management course for people who use their voice professionally, such as singers, musicians, radio jockeys and call centre executives.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.