One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a thorough or fundamental way; completely.‘you must radically change the way you do business’‘the two situations are radically different’
- ‘Marc's approach was radically different to that of any of his contemporaries.’
- ‘In 1994, this position was radically altered, with the ushering in of a new democratic order.’
- ‘It focuses on limiting future tax increases, not cutting taxes radically.’
- ‘The book is the first step to radically improving the quality of your life at work.’
- ‘His radically innovative use of the material defines spaces in unique new ways.’
- ‘Satisfied customers are unlikely to radically increase your sales.’
- ‘I changed my diet radically.’
- ‘The enormous power given by electricity has radically transformed all our lives.’
- ‘There are no radically new treatments on the horizon.’
- ‘The growth of the world wide web has radically changed the way information is received.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.