One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you notice, Indian cities have developed radially, they grow from a core and townships have come up in commercial areas too.’
- ‘Septa gradually become arranged radially rather than bilaterally.’
- ‘Bearing tiny, white, radially symmetrical flowers, this small member of the mustard family is the workhorse of gene research in plants.’
- ‘The pinning structure is a rotary feeder which includes a plurality of flexible bristles extending radially from a roller into engagement with the acceleration belt.’
- ‘The alternative with up to four radially arranged side holes allows simultaneous measurements from different sectors of the high pressure zone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.