One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We're doing the interview and whatever raciness they want to put in there, we'll run it.’
- ‘The libretto was re-written for raciness and local flavour and sung in English with surtitles, which seems redundant but was surprisingly handy.’
- ‘Danny was alarmed at the raciness of his thoughts, as his mind very rarely traveled in that direction.’
- ‘Its jazzy recreation of fast London life played on Soutra Gilmour's shiny steel set captures the impulsive raciness of contemporary living.’
- ‘The raciness of the show has caused a bit of a stir in some places.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.