One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to race or racial difference.‘racially diverse rural counties’‘he was arrested after racially abusing a neighbour’
- ‘The Civil Rights Act requires employers to ensure that employment practices are not racially discriminatory.’
- ‘The main issue is the use of offensive and racially insensitive material.’
- ‘The majority of public schools are still racially segregated.’
- ‘We're not a group that's racially biased.’
- ‘These new migrants are racially, ethnically, and religiously more diverse than earlier groups.’
- ‘The workforce in the building is very racially mixed.’
- ‘They had reports that I'd made racially inflammatory statements.’
- ‘The racially charged case divided the community for years.’
- ‘The language was racially offensive.’
- ‘He said he believed the attacks could have been racially motivated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.