One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘Why are our courts backing the bogus racialist theories of such an evil individual?’
- ‘Those who heatedly disputed this at the time were dismissed as scaremongering racialists.’
- ‘This kind of racialist principle was found to be philosophically invalid and extremely socially damaging 60 years ago.’
- ‘This sort of junk archaeology is only slightly less ludicrous than alien intervention theories but crosses a more problematic line in its openly racialist intent.’
- ‘Again, he pours scorn on racialist mythology but, in his steadfastly conservative way, refuses to become histrionically sanctimonious on the matter, preferring studied contempt to self-promoting outrage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.