One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘Those who heatedly disputed this at the time were dismissed as scaremongering racialists.’
- ‘This sort of junk archaeology is only slightly less ludicrous than alien intervention theories but crosses a more problematic line in its openly racialist intent.’
- ‘Again, he pours scorn on racialist mythology but, in his steadfastly conservative way, refuses to become histrionically sanctimonious on the matter, preferring studied contempt to self-promoting outrage.’
- ‘Why are our courts backing the bogus racialist theories of such an evil individual?’
- ‘This kind of racialist principle was found to be philosophically invalid and extremely socially damaging 60 years ago.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.