One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An official who enforces regulations relating to the control of the population of wild rabbits in an area.‘a whole army of rabbit inspectors do the checking’
- ‘He was briefly an MP in Australia and then a rabbit inspector.’
- ‘Wallace opened the gate and almost ran to the Rabbit Inspector's house.’
- ‘There was a Rabbit Inspector who rapped out "The Scout" in a defiant baritone.’
- ‘His experience was that the Rabbit Inspectors never compelled a land-owner to destroy all the rabbits on his land.’
- ‘The 'rabbit inspector' examined veterinary receipts.’
- ‘There's a rabbit inspector lives in this here township.’
- ‘Veterinary inspectors, rangers and rabbit inspectors were employed as field staff.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.