One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for tularaemia
- ‘Tularemia, also known as ‘rabbit fever’, ‘deer fly fever’, and ‘lemming fever’, has been reported throughout North America and continental Europe, Russia, China, and Japan.’
- ‘Francisella tularensis is the bacterium that causes tularemia (also known as rabbit fever).’
- ‘The Soviet military conducted the first bio-weaponry experiment using rabbit fever bacterium in 1936, according to the Monterey Institute of International Studies of the United States.’
- ‘In some cases, inflamed lymph nodes may be a sign of more serious diseases, such as tuberculosis, rabbit fever, cat scratch disease and sexually transmitted diseases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.