One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A committee responsible for controlling the population of wild rabbits in an area.‘he was paid by the New Zealand Rabbit Board to trap and kill rabbits’
- ‘The Rabbit Board chairman said while there had been previous outbreaks of rabbits north of the rabbit-proof fence, this was one of the worst he had seen in 16 years.’
- ‘The Mayor said all landowners needed to report rabbit sightings and work with the council and rabbit board to prevent the outbreak getting out of control.’
- ‘The Rabbit Board has slapped a $44,000 bounty on rabbit lovers who let their pet hop into Queensland.’
- ‘The executive administrator of the Rabbit Board admits that initial attempts to replace their founder have not been encouraging.’
- ‘Twenty years ago, the local rabbit board assisted us to get rid of an enormous wasps nest in some railway land near our house.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.