One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A committee responsible for controlling the population of wild rabbits in an area.‘he was paid by the New Zealand Rabbit Board to trap and kill rabbits’
- ‘Twenty years ago, the local rabbit board assisted us to get rid of an enormous wasps nest in some railway land near our house.’
- ‘The Rabbit Board chairman said while there had been previous outbreaks of rabbits north of the rabbit-proof fence, this was one of the worst he had seen in 16 years.’
- ‘The executive administrator of the Rabbit Board admits that initial attempts to replace their founder have not been encouraging.’
- ‘The Mayor said all landowners needed to report rabbit sightings and work with the council and rabbit board to prevent the outbreak getting out of control.’
- ‘The Rabbit Board has slapped a $44,000 bounty on rabbit lovers who let their pet hop into Queensland.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.