One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A dog of a breed used for working with sheep or cattle.‘he was a one-year-old Queensland heeler and born to herd’
- ‘Peter, a 2-year-old Queensland heeler pit bull mix, had his left hind leg amputated.’
- ‘Kennel workers were still looking for the Queensland Heeler.’
- ‘Noelle, the Queensland heeler mix, is still looking for a home.’
- ‘The Queensland Heeler is a tough herding dog known for his endurance, intelligence, and independence.’
- ‘The breed became so popular among Queensland ranchers that it came to be known as the Queensland heeler.’
- ‘This 2-year-old Queensland heeler pit bull mix has a calm demeanor.’
- ‘He went into the cafe to buy a sandwich but was told he had to leave his Queensland heeler that wears special tags outside.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.