An edible marine fish.
- ‘Working the reefs around these islands regularly produce barracuda, various caranx species, largemouth queenfish, king and queen mackerel and various reef fish.’
- ‘Sailfish, dorado, kingfish, barracuda, various snappers, cobia. trevally, jacks, queenfish, bonito and Spanish mackerel are some of the fish to be caught.’
- ‘Bannerfish, moon wrasse and angelfish nibbled on jellyfish the size of a soccer ball, and just off the gully, the likes of queenfish, jacks, and golden trevally zoomed about.’
- ‘In the mangrove-lined estuaries that ring most of the 2,000-miles of sparsely inhabited coast you can fish for trevally, queenfish or tarpon.’
- ‘I also caught trevally (giants and blues) on the fly and a bunch of other species including queenfish and others which I can't name.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.