One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To interject a personal note here, I eat meat, sometimes happily, sometimes queasily.’
- ‘The road wends queasily from valley to valley, dipping and rising through dappled woodland.’
- ‘These theoretical fears are now queasily real.’
- ‘With crisp, articulate draftsmanship and a penchant for queasily keyed-up colors, Sharrer presents slyly enigmatic events that are punctuated by surreal details.’
- ‘Series five has seen Tony become queasily aware that even his son is scared of him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.