One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With crisp, articulate draftsmanship and a penchant for queasily keyed-up colors, Sharrer presents slyly enigmatic events that are punctuated by surreal details.’
- ‘To interject a personal note here, I eat meat, sometimes happily, sometimes queasily.’
- ‘Series five has seen Tony become queasily aware that even his son is scared of him.’
- ‘The road wends queasily from valley to valley, dipping and rising through dappled woodland.’
- ‘These theoretical fears are now queasily real.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.