One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We designate this phase as a quasicrystalline phase, L q.’
- ‘But because the liquid and quasicrystal phases have similar order - and hence a smaller - the quasicrystalline phase has the lower barrier and will solidify first.’
- ‘The experimentalists created one new quasicrystalline phase after another, while the theoreticians developed mathematical systems for describing their symmetry in three dimensions.’
- ‘Using this method, 2D quasicrystalline LH2 liposomes were obtained.’
- ‘Thermal studies showed that the gel phase subsequently relaxes into the quasicrystalline phase in an exothermic transition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.