One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The experimentalists created one new quasicrystalline phase after another, while the theoreticians developed mathematical systems for describing their symmetry in three dimensions.’
- ‘But because the liquid and quasicrystal phases have similar order - and hence a smaller - the quasicrystalline phase has the lower barrier and will solidify first.’
- ‘We designate this phase as a quasicrystalline phase, L q.’
- ‘Thermal studies showed that the gel phase subsequently relaxes into the quasicrystalline phase in an exothermic transition.’
- ‘Using this method, 2D quasicrystalline LH2 liposomes were obtained.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.