One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See quasi contract
- ‘The time is not ripe for approximating or unifying the national laws relating to the whole field of contractual and quasi-contractual obligations or even to the limited sphere of the sale of goods and provision of services.’
- ‘The solicitor who was being sued gave an undertaking to the other party, and thus was in a quasi-contractual relationship.’
- ‘From a practical point of view, the cause of action in conversion is to be preferred to the quasi-contractual action based on waiver of tort.’
- ‘The court will assess what the employee's labours are reasonably worth by way of a quasi-contractual action for quantum meruit.’
- ‘They depend on the quasi-contractual links with colleagues in other parts of the company to help them harness the corporate support they need to achieve their aims.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.