One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Very; extremely.‘it'll be quare and awkward for us all’
- ‘It's quare and hard to see what purpose there is in misfortune and trouble for people that never did anything to deserve it!’
- ‘When I took this chain I told you that it would end up in quare and strange places and it did!’
- ‘They sing quare and high, so they do!’
- ‘He's quare and sensible too.’
- ‘She's quare and handsome; nae wonder they set their hearts on her!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.