One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Very; extremely.‘it'll be quare and awkward for us all’
- ‘She's quare and handsome; nae wonder they set their hearts on her!’
- ‘They sing quare and high, so they do!’
- ‘When I took this chain I told you that it would end up in quare and strange places and it did!’
- ‘He's quare and sensible too.’
- ‘It's quare and hard to see what purpose there is in misfortune and trouble for people that never did anything to deserve it!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.