One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See quantum computer
- ‘As well as possible applications in quantum computing, tunable Josephson junctions could be used to sense tiny variations in magnetic fields.’
- ‘The basic idea of quantum computing is to store data in the nuclei of atoms by altering their orientation, thereby producing a binary scheme.’
- ‘Historically, the people doing quantum optics and ion traps were closer to the people doing quantum computing, so they were the first to investigate quantum computing.’
- ‘The results could have applications in quantum computing, where organized arrays of electrons might someday be used to store and process information.’
- ‘The ability to reliably manipulate quantum information would enable quantum computing and other feats of information processing and communication that cannot be duplicated in the classical world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.