One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for quantitative
- ‘Both anecdotal and quantitive evidence suggests that US employees are paid more than their UK counterparts.’
- ‘These quantitive discrepancies probably lie in the approximate or simplified nature of the spectral simulation models.’
- ‘Such associations may represent different mechanisms for the maintenance of quantitive genetic variation than associations between large insertions and variation in bristle number.’
- ‘And they are absolutely scathing of the quantitive approach, pointing out that economics cannot make quantitive predictions, only qualitative ones.’
- ‘Energy systems are all coupled, and they're coupled to things that normally we only relate in conversation but don't relate in a quantitive or actionable way on the policy level.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.