One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A system of maintaining standards in manufactured products by testing a sample of the output against the specification.
- ‘For improved quality control alone, it set up a new department and staffed it with 250 new people.’
- ‘They are being constructed by NEC in Okahandja under strict quality control.’
- ‘But now the new association hopes a stamp of approval can be issued to goods that have been tested for quality control.’
- ‘This smoothing process also keeps waste to a minimum and helps maintain quality control.’
- ‘As point of care testing is likely to be done by staff with limited technical background, training and quality control are critical.’
- ‘According to Beggan, the secret is to do your quality control at source.’
- ‘However, in his later work his interests turned more towards applications to areas such as reliability and quality control.’
- ‘Many of the pills are produced without adequate quality control, although the pills and the packaging can appear to be the same.’
- ‘Then add another couple of weeks for quality control and customer focus groups, he adds.’
- ‘There's a tendency to obscurity when what the free market demands is quality control and open competition.’
- ‘Every employee makes sure craftsmanship and quality control come first.’
- ‘Where was the accountability and quality control necessary to prevent such a disaster?’
- ‘Yet Germany is often praised for the exemplary standard of quality control of herbal medicines.’
- ‘The hard copy images are suited to audit and quality control, which are noticeably absent from the present system.’
- ‘Mass production is about quality control, which means keeping everything the same.’
- ‘Hence, there is need for safety regulation and quality control of these products.’
- ‘The business team organization is one of these factors as well as the approach to quality control.’
- ‘In the final step, quality assurance and quality control of the peaks were performed.’
- ‘The company refuses to use brokers unless at the request of the customer as it considers this might compromise its quality control.’
- ‘Now the stringent board registration scheme sets standards for audit quality control and auditor independence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.