One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Don't address me as if I were a beauty; I am your plain Quakerish governess.’
- ‘Then there are the people fired by pure Quakerish zeal.’
- ‘Lance is incredibly Quakerish in the way he lives.’
- ‘He is a preacher in a Quakerish way - moved to speak out of silence, his eyes on the floor polished by centuries, his voice bringing the air to quiet.’
- ‘Of course, one Quakerish explanation for not having a Eucharistic form of worship is that, when Christ said, ‘do this is remembrance of me,’ he meant eat all meals in a spirit of remembrance and observation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.