One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘researchers have developed a quadrotor you can steer with your brain’another term for quadcopter
- ‘Cutting-edge research is continuing to increase the viability of quadrotors by making advances in multi-craft communication, environment exploration, and maneuverability.’
- ‘Just as the first industrial robots revolutionized the factory floor with their precision, stamina and strength, quadrotors could quite literally apply the same abilities anywhere.’
- ‘It does still require a certain amount of accuracy, but as we all know, quadrotors have no problem with even the most complex aerodynamic feats!’
- ‘Each autonomous quadrotor manages to hold their position in the formation perfectly.’
- ‘Reckless scientists have created a swarm of flying quadrotors that react to human gestures and movements.’
- ‘She gives the quadrotors simple instructions via computer, but the vehicles decide how to get from Point A to Point B on their own.’
- ‘Learn the physics behind how quadrotors fly - and how they can do it without any human help at all.’
- ‘In a stunning video that debuted this week in Las Vegas, he choreographs an aerial swarm of robot quadrotors to an electronic dance track.’
- ‘Infrared cameras placed throughout a test-flying area communicate with tiny sensors on the quadrotors, feeding into a computer-based navigation system.’
- ‘In the wrong hands, even these simple quadrotors could cause significant issues for aircraft.’
- ‘Quadrotors could also use sensors to detect radiation levels and other biological hazards, he said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.