One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘researchers have developed a quadrotor you can steer with your brain’another term for quadcopter
- ‘In a stunning video that debuted this week in Las Vegas, he choreographs an aerial swarm of robot quadrotors to an electronic dance track.’
- ‘Reckless scientists have created a swarm of flying quadrotors that react to human gestures and movements.’
- ‘Cutting-edge research is continuing to increase the viability of quadrotors by making advances in multi-craft communication, environment exploration, and maneuverability.’
- ‘Quadrotors could also use sensors to detect radiation levels and other biological hazards, he said.’
- ‘It does still require a certain amount of accuracy, but as we all know, quadrotors have no problem with even the most complex aerodynamic feats!’
- ‘She gives the quadrotors simple instructions via computer, but the vehicles decide how to get from Point A to Point B on their own.’
- ‘Just as the first industrial robots revolutionized the factory floor with their precision, stamina and strength, quadrotors could quite literally apply the same abilities anywhere.’
- ‘Learn the physics behind how quadrotors fly - and how they can do it without any human help at all.’
- ‘Infrared cameras placed throughout a test-flying area communicate with tiny sensors on the quadrotors, feeding into a computer-based navigation system.’
- ‘In the wrong hands, even these simple quadrotors could cause significant issues for aircraft.’
- ‘Each autonomous quadrotor manages to hold their position in the formation perfectly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.