One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for tetravalent
- ‘The complications arising from quadrivalent or trivalent plus univalent formation are not considered in this article.’
- ‘The six spreads with the most well-separated chromosomes were evaluated and showed the same characteristic quadrivalent structure during meiosis.’
- ‘The government of Saudi Arabia has now made quadrivalent meningococcal vaccination (ACWY Vac) a visa requirement for pilgrims.’
- ‘As presently licensed, quadrivalent meningococcal polysaccharide vaccine is to be given by subcutaneous injection.’
- ‘Advice from the Department of Health is for all pilgrims to obtain the quadrivalent meningococcal vaccine (ACWY Vac).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.