One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Qatar or its people.‘the authority manages and establishes Qatari museums’
- ‘They are also designing futuristic homes for the Qatari royal family.’
- ‘Qatari citizens approved a new Constitution via public referendum in April 2003.’
- ‘High-quality oil was discovered in 1940 at Dukhan, on the western side of the Qatari Peninsula.’
- ‘He hopes 70% of the students will be Qatari, with the rest pulled from the region.’
- ‘In Kuwaiti and Qatari national universities, women now comprise 70 per cent of the student body.’
A native or inhabitant of Qatar.‘education is highly valued by Qataris’
- ‘Asians, Qataris and Saudis manage their company branches, seal deals during the day and unwind in the evenings.’
- ‘For the first time in two decades the coach is a Qatari.’
- ‘Every aspect of the project is a way to improve the lives of Qataris, the Arab world and ideally the whole of Earth.’
- ‘The Socialist mayor of Paris recently encouraged Qataris to invest here.’
- ‘Most of all, it made Qataris feel proud of their own political system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.