One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘The Pyrrhonists sought the truth.’
- ‘Their type of skepticism about what is good or bad by nature allowed Pyrrhonists to choose and avoid things according to habit and custom.’
- ‘Unlike the Pyrrhonists, however, whose aim is to sustain antinomies, Bayle tries to resolve them.’
- ‘I don't aim to teach my students the complete, unvarnished skepticism that the Pyrrhonists advocated.’
- ‘In fact, this is how the Pyrrhonists treated all sceptical arguments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.