One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to, consisting of, or denoting fragments of rock erupted by a volcano.‘pyroclastic material’
- ‘In practice pyroclastic and volcaniclastic rocks include all the products of extrusive volcanic activity except lava flows.’
- ‘Two main types of pyroclastic surges occurred at Taapaca Volcanic Complex.’
- ‘Samples of pyroclastic rocks were examined in thin section.’
- ‘Erosion of old lava dome complexes has resulted in deep valleys that dissect pyroclastic and volcanoclastic fans.’
- ‘Stratovolcanoes are formed of alternating layers of pyroclastic materials and subordinate lavas.’
Pyroclastic fragments.‘the eruption of lavas and pyroclastics’
- ‘Voluminous quantities of Late Ordovician to Wenlockian felsic pyroclastics and lava flows record the extensive volcanism associated with the collision and deformation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.