One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Schuchert Dal Formation contains small, pyritized burrows but lacks framboids.’
- ‘Many of the stelleroids are relatively complete, but flattened and pyritized, although preservation of some specimens is exquisite.’
- ‘Pyrite is ubiquitous in marine sediments - so why are pyritised soft-bodied fossils so rare?’
- ‘This is shown by specimens with a fine network of pyritized algae covering the surface of the cavity.’
- ‘Because the latter conditions were favorable for the formation of iron sulfides, the fossils were pyritized.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.