One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many of the stelleroids are relatively complete, but flattened and pyritized, although preservation of some specimens is exquisite.’
- ‘This is shown by specimens with a fine network of pyritized algae covering the surface of the cavity.’
- ‘Because the latter conditions were favorable for the formation of iron sulfides, the fossils were pyritized.’
- ‘Pyrite is ubiquitous in marine sediments - so why are pyritised soft-bodied fossils so rare?’
- ‘The Schuchert Dal Formation contains small, pyritized burrows but lacks framboids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.