One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The last stage of pyritization is represented by massive polycrystalline pyrite overgrowth, which encases certain axes.’
- ‘A similar mechanism was inferred for the pyritization of the xylem elements of Gosslingia breconensis (of Lower Devonian age).’
- ‘In rare examples there is evidence of fracturing of the axis after pyritization.’
- ‘It is unknown what endogenous factors would promote pyritization of fully sealed inclusions.’
- ‘So when we decided to investigate pyritisation with colleagues from Cardiff University we focused on plants.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.