One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or affecting the region where the stomach opens into the duodenum.‘pyloric stenosis’
- ‘Successful placement of a feeding tube was defined as placement past the pyloric sphincter and in the duodenum.’
- ‘If a child is born with spina bifida or pyloric stenosis, the surgical needs of the infant may overshadow all other concerns.’
- ‘You have all you need to make the diagnosis of pyloric stenosis with history and exam alone in this patient.’
- ‘Examples of multifactorial disorders include cleft lip and palate, neural tube defects and pyloric stenosis.’
- ‘The resultant morphologie appearance was identical to that of epithelial cells of the gastric pyloric antrum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.