One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for bonobo
- ‘Bonobos, or pygmy chimpanzees, live in the equatorial rain forests of Congo, and have an extraordinarily happy existence.’
- ‘Do you think pygmy chimpanzees are more human than downies?’
- ‘You see, Bonobo pygmy chimpanzees, our closest primate relatives, use sex as a means of social bonding.’
- ‘Two at risk are great apes found only in Congo - eastern lowland gorillas and bonobos, or pygmy chimpanzees.’
- ‘The bonobo, or pygmy chimpanzee, is found only in the heart of Africa's Congo basin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.