One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for bonobo
- ‘The bonobo, or pygmy chimpanzee, is found only in the heart of Africa's Congo basin.’
- ‘Two at risk are great apes found only in Congo - eastern lowland gorillas and bonobos, or pygmy chimpanzees.’
- ‘Do you think pygmy chimpanzees are more human than downies?’
- ‘Bonobos, or pygmy chimpanzees, live in the equatorial rain forests of Congo, and have an extraordinarily happy existence.’
- ‘You see, Bonobo pygmy chimpanzees, our closest primate relatives, use sex as a means of social bonding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.