One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Michael persists nonetheless in making a complete boob of himself in pursuit of the admittedly very pursuable policewoman.’
- ‘The revenge was clear, so clear it was unavoidably pursuable.’
- ‘We can say that the US attacks, backed by a global coalition, had practical, pursuable goals.’
- ‘Plagiarism is an academic offence that can ruin a journalist's career, and it is pursuable by law.’
- ‘The 20s process of trial and error leads to a more secure decade of the 30s, when a person is focused on true talents, pursuable goals, and genuine accomplishments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.