One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1The financial ability to buy products and services.‘the younger age group's purchasing power has also increased’
- ‘Be aware of your purchasing power and remind the lender that other competitors are keen for your business.’
- ‘This constraint can be generalized to include not only an individual's purchasing power but also a time budget.’
- ‘Nonetheless, the issuance of financial claims that creates purchasing power augments system liquidity.’
- ‘He points to experience, purchasing power and brand awareness as the pillars of a successful franchising operation.’
- ‘It confuses a shift in purchasing power with a net increase of it, wage rates with wage payments.’
- 1.1 The value of a sum of money.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.