One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who buys something; a buyer.‘one of the club's prospective purchasers’
buyer, shopper, customer, consumer, client, patron, investor, userView synonyms
- ‘He said that more than £1.8bn was spent in England by public purchasers on food each year.’
- ‘A lot of the purchasers were repeat buyers having bought over the years and were happy with the purchases.’
- ‘The persons who will encounter the goods in the course of trade or business are the purchasers and the users of such cleaning materials.’
- ‘The reports are also available to purchasers and consumers so they can use the data when selecting healthcare providers.’
- ‘In single provider markets, purchasers could use this information to adjust further the capitation rates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.