One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Brandy, both deaf and arthritic, had been taught since puppyhood to address her bodily function on newspapers spread over a protective layer of plastic in strategic spots in the house.’
- ‘The name, which is usually associated with males, dates from puppyhood and confusion about the dog's gender.’
- ‘It's the life story of a guide-dog named Quill who we follow from puppyhood to retirement getting to see the mark he leaves behind on those he helps along the way.’
- ‘Early in their puppyhood, Rusty and Taffy established a mid-morning snack that involved not one, but two biscuits.’
- ‘This makes a change from Millie's recent revival of her hobby from early puppyhood, of bringing in pieces of bark from the garden and walking in and out of rooms while chewing and shedding broken pieces.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.