One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Development time includes the period of larval growth from hatching to pupation.’
- ‘The number of animals reaching pupation and adulthood was counted and the lethality at each developmental stage determined from the totals.’
- ‘In addition, developmental times to pupation and adult eclosion, pupal weights, and survival/mortality were measured for all insects.’
- ‘The wild-type larval fat body normally does not dissociate until after pupation.’
- ‘All frizzled individuals were male and died either during pupation, adult emergence, or soon thereafter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.