One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The mosaic patterns, punctation and leukoplakia that are associated with squamous lesions are generally not seen with glandular lesions.’
- ‘The five small rim-punctated jars from Burials 1, 5, 7, and 11 have from two to five rows of punctations around the rim, but otherwise are simply smaller versions of the previously described jars.’
- ‘In that case it was suggested that the punctation may have been the point of insertion for a tail made of perishable organic material.’
- ‘The Burial 10 pigment jar (incompletely oxidized during firing) is also decorated with two partially smoothed-over rows of rim punctations.’
- ‘In the Murphy site collection, some type of decoration (incising, effigy and noneffigy modeling, punctation, appliqué, or painting) occurs on slightly more than 33 percent of the 124 tabulated vessels.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.