One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Back in the centre of the city I sat on a rare block of concrete that had escaped pulverisation and typed my story.’
- ‘This process is used to assist the break-down of large clay clods so that pulverisation requirements are achieved before compaction.’
- ‘First there is pulverisation, then solidification, then solution with ascension and distillation, and a melting and mixing together.’
- ‘Have they opposed the bondage, the pulverisation of human lives, produced by a system that places capital and profits above human need?’
- ‘This document confronts the problem of the excessive concentration of land in large properties and the excessive pulverisation of little enterprises, often at the margins of the market.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.