One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As the nurse and CSJ assisted him to a sitting position, he became unresponsive, apneic, and pulseless.’
- ‘His condition eventually deteriorated to pulseless electrical activity and ventricular tachycardia.’
- ‘An intravenous bolus of amiodarone 300 mg should be considered when the patient has ventricular fibrillation or when pulseless ventricular tachycardia does not respond to three shocks.’
- ‘Death resulting from hyperkalaemia may be due to asystole, ventricular fibrillation, or a wide pulseless idioventricular rhythm.’
- ‘However, these guidelines list amiodarone as being only ‘possibly effective’ for the treatment of refractory pulseless ventricular tachycardia or ventricular fibrillation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.