One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A pulse modulation technique in which the amplitude of an analogue signal is converted to a binary value represented as a series of pulses.
- ‘For voice-over-digital subscriber line applications, the MT90502 directly accepts pulse code modulation and adaptive differential pulse code modulation traffic packetisation.’
- ‘A first channel has an output electrically connected to the input line of the line interface circuit, and the first channel has inputs for both a pulse code modulation input and a xDSL input.’
- ‘The T-carrier system uses pulse code modulation and time-division multiplexing.’
- ‘A method and apparatus for performing adaptive differential pulse code modulation.’
- ‘The line module test can be done remotely using two different loop backs, one prior to the A / D conversion (PCM (pulse code modulation) loopback) and one after the conversion (analog loopback).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.