One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Timber suitable for making into pulp.
- ‘Restoration of longleaf pine ecosystems in the Southeast involves removal of large volumes of timber suitable for pulpwood.’
- ‘Likewise the guy who owns a chainsaw and seeks his living cutting pulpwood or sawlogs in the province's forests.’
- ‘It depends whether they're buying veneer logs, sawlogs, pulpwood.’
- ‘So the part of their business that they're growing is pulp sales - pulpwood.’
- ‘Today, top grade oak timber is increasingly hard to find, with borer-perforated trees more suitable for paper or pulpwood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.