One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm going to go in and if I start feeling pukey again I'll just come home early.’
- ‘My nose started running after tea, and I feel a wee bit pukey, and now my ear is refusing to pop.’
- ‘Speaking of bile, my friend James has been hawking his pukey drinks again.’
- ‘I woke feeling incredibly pukey, and the feeling didn't fade.’
- ‘Ever since I came back after being away, my bedroom door has been squeaking horribly, which it didn't before, which was rather indiscreet when I was being pukey.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.