One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A short nose with an upturned tip.
- ‘He was kind of short, with a pug nose and big, dark, winking eyes.’
- ‘His nose had been broken so often that it was in danger of collapsing, leaving him with the pug nose of a boxer.’
- ‘She is a chubby-cheeked three-year-old with a blonde bowl cut, pug nose, and wells of blue eyes.’
- ‘Her eyes were small and brightly anxious, threaded with fine filaments of blood, and her aquiline nose was now a pug nose in which broken capillaries glowed with a sullen heat.’
- ‘He looked vaguely tomboyish, with short curly hair, a pug nose, and a rather frazzled expression.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.