One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The law of relations between individuals and the state.‘a body governed by public law’
- ‘Rescues were co-operative affairs, and although they were underpinned by law, this was the ordinary private law, not public law.’
- ‘As has been noted, the legality of their actions can be challenged in public law by applications for judicial review.’
- ‘The key to this all is that the US law of legal tender is private law, not public law.’
- ‘However, these principles had never strictly applied in public law and judicial review.’
- ‘You will have heard on the arguments that there were some interesting points raised particularly on the overlap between public law and private law.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.